Want to make your home warmer, healthier and cheaper to run?
We can guide you to the best options for you and your home.
From our offices in Bristol and Brighton, we provide a complete range of green building services, from energy assessments and tailored sustainability advice to in-depth consultancy to help you identify the best solutions for your property or project.
Whether your interest is eco renovations (retrofitting), extensions & loft conversions, or building an eco home, we’ve got you covered. We’ll even help you find ways to pay for your work on your home. We’ll examine the cost of energy efficiency measures and the savings that can be made.
Eco renovations to suit you and your budget
We have many years of experience and have installed most energy efficient, renewable and low carbon technologies. We are independent, and our advice is impartial, practical and realistic for your circumstances.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out our portfolio.
Our consultancy services include:
- Home assessments – energy audits for houses and ecological foot printing (including Energy Performance Certificates and Green Deal Assessments)
- Project management – recruiting architects, engineers and builders, costing projects and making sure things go smoothly as possible
- Design – specification and drawings, feasibility studies
- Renewable energy systems – cost and payback calculations, e.g. Feed-in Tariff or Renewable Heat Incentive
- Passivhaus design, modelling & certification using the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP)
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
To discuss how we can help you, contact us.