It’s been a very long time since we’ve posted here! The last year at Earthwise has been an incredibly busy time, despite Covid 19. Construction is one of the industries that has kept going throughout the pandemic, so it has largely been business as usual for us. We’ve also seen a huge increase in demand for MVHR. Highlights of the last year:
- We moved into a lovely new office space at Windmill Hill City Farm.
- We’ve been very busy doing MVHR design, supply, install, commissioning and servicing all over England and Wales.
- We completed a beautiful new build timber framed house on St Anne’s Terrace, Bristol.
- We completed a retrofit of a Victorian house on Hill Avenue, Bristol.
- We completed a large extension of a post war house on Muller Road, Bristol.
- We just completed a new build timber frame office at Windmill Hill City Farm, Bristol, to be used as rented office space to generate income for this wonderful community venue.
We have just started a new build timber frame house in Barton Hill, and are booked up on the construction side until the first half of 2022. Meanwhile we have lots of MVHR projects on and are recruiting for a new installer to join the team.