Pro Clima Solitex Fronta Quattro external membrane roll
For discount price, please login here
Buy Solitex Fronta Quattro external membrane. Great for protecting insulation from wind and rain. Available online today in a 1.5m x 50m roll.
Solitex Fronta Quattro from Pro Clima is a black U.V resistant windtight breathable membrane, which permanently protects insulation from the wind and rain. Perfect for use under weather-proof open façades or rainscreens as it is plain black with no branding/printing on it.
A roll of Solitex Fronta Quattro is 1.5m wide x 50m long.
Solitex Fronta Quattro is a monolithic breathable wall membrane which means water vapour moves through the membrane via diffusion as opposed to needing air movement/draughts to move the vapour through the membrane.
For use on walls with open & closed façades, with a maximum gap of 35mm.
- Plain black membrane with no branding or printing on it.
- Easy to install with a taping guide.
- Highly diffusion-permeable (Sd value of 0.05m), but with maximum resistance to driving rain.
- It can be left for up to 6 months as a temporary weather protection before the façade/cladding is installed.
Tape joins with Tescon Invis tape
- Can be used: Externally
- For: Walls behind timber cladding, façades (closed) or open timber cladding/rainscreens with a max gap of 35mm
- Width: 1.5m
- Length: 50m
- Material: Polypropylene (PP) microfibre
- Temperature resistance: permanent -40 °C to 100 °C
- Thermal conductivity: 0.17 W/(m·K
- Fire classification: E
- Max exposure time U.V/weather (during construction): 6 months
- Colour: Black
- Short product title: Solitex Fronta Quattro