We’ve worked with many different MVHR systems over the years and have seen it all in terms of quality. Our experience shows us that it’s worth investing in an MVHR unit that will stand the test of time. For this reason, we recommend Zehnder ComfoAir Q units as the top of the range units on the market.
Why the Zehnder ComfoAir Q?
- Quietest on the market – ComfoAir Q’s sound performance of 28*dB(A) makes this the quietest MVHR unit available in the domestic sector.
- Highest-performing heat exchanger with up to 96% heat recovery, achieved with Zehnder’s unique diamond shape heat exchangers.
- Patented sensor technology to balance air volume.
- Unique modulating summer bypass feature, designed to deliver comfort all year round.
- Adaptable to each individual installation – Intuitive start up wizard offers a simple installation process on-site, including left and right hand configuration in one single unit, wall mounted or free standing on mount.
- Zehnder ComfoAir Q units have been independently tested and certified by the Passive House Institute, ensuring reliable and effective performance with minimum running costs.
- 3 models available – Q350, Q450 & Q600 – which means there is an option for all m2 of property sizes.
- Optimised hygiene and pollen filters as standard.
- Modern app control (iOS and Android).
- Integrated humidity control.
- Automatic calibration to keep the system balanced and at the same level.
- One year parts and labour, then five year parts only manufacturer warranty.
Control via your smartphone
Zehnder ComfoConnect LAN C interface
We specify this interface as standard to our clients. It gives you a very intuitive control capability via your smartphone or tablet.
- Enables controlling and programming the system via ComfoControl app (for iPhone/ android devices) from a smartphone or tablet.
- Monitors and controls ventilation flow rates, temperatures and external sensors.
- Service alerts direct to your phone.
- Remote access of your MVHR unit from anywhere in the world.
- Installer/technician menu access means we can log in and give you remote assistance if needed.