Pro Clima Tescon Primer RP
For discount price, please login here
Buy Tescon Primer RP. Great for priming any porous substrate ready to apply airtightness tapes or sealants. Available online today
Tescon Primer RP is a Priming coat from Pro Clima, used to stabilise porous surfaces, prior to the application of Pro Clima airtight tapes or Orcon F sealants. Suitable for wood fibreboards. Internal and external use. Comes as 1 litre tub of Tescon Primer RP. No drying time is required so the tapes or sealants can be applied straight away, speeding processes up on site.
- Can be used in slightly damp or frosty conditions above -10°.
- Coverage 40 liner meters at 60mm.
- Can be applied with brush or roller.
- Recommended for the preparation of surfaces for the application of Pro Clima tapes such as TESCON NO.1, TESCON VANA, and TESCON PROFIL, as well as the adhesive compounds ORCON F/ORCON MULTIBOND
- Can be applied to wood, wood fibreboards, masonry, concrete, plaster, plasterboard.
- Solvent free (Low VOCs)
- Suitable with all Pro Clima tapes & glues
It is very important before use that the substrate should be smooth, dry and stable. Surfaces should be clean and free from any loose materials or dust.
Surfaces such as concrete, sand and cement or skimmed surfaces must be fully cured and dried before Tescon Primer RP can be applied.
- Can be used: Internally/externally
- For: Concrete floors, masonry walls, wood fibre panels, plaster, stone, wood.
- Sizes available: 1 litre bottle
- Material: Acryl-Copolymer
- Application temperature: -10°C to 45°C
- Coverage: 40 liner meters at 60mm wide spread