Zehnder ComfoAir Q 350
£2,677.33 – £3,227.93
For discount price, please login here
Zehnder ComfoAir Q 350 available with or without defrost pre-heater and in a left or right hand version. Available online today.
Zehnder ComfoAir Q units are the top of the range units on the market. They come in different sizes to suit different property sizes.
Why the Zehnder ComfoAir Q?
- Quietest on the market – ComfoAir Q’s sound performance of 28*dB(A) means one competitor unit is equivalent to 8 ComfoAir Q units in operational noise! makes this the quietest MVHR unit available in the domestic sector.
- Highest-performing heat exchanger with up to 96% heat recovery, achieved with Zehnder’s unique diamond shape heat exchangers..
- Patented sensor technology to balance air volume.
- Unique modulating summer bypass feature, designed to deliver comfort all year round.
- Adaptable to each individual installation – Intuitive start up wizard offers a simple installation process on-site, including left and right hand configuration in one single unit, wall mounted or free standing on mount.
- Zehnder ComfoAir Q units have been independently tested and certified by the Passive House Institute, ensuring reliable and effective performance with minimum running costs.
- 3 models available – Q 350, Q 450 & Q 600 – which means there is an option for all m2 range sizes of property sizes.
- Optimised hygiene and pollen filters as standard.
- Modern app control (iOS and Android).
- Integrated humidity control.
- Automatic calibration to keep the system balanced and at the same level.
- One year parts and labour, then five years parts only manufacturer warranty.
Zehnder ComfoConnect LAN C interface
We specify this interface as standard to our clients. It provides a very intuitive control capability via a smart phone or tablet, and enables a technician to login remotely to help fix any issues on your system.
- Enables controlling and programming the system via ComfoControl app (for iPhone/android devices) from a smartphone or tablet.
- Monitors and controls ventilation flow rates, temperatures and external sensors.
- Service and maintenance alerts direct to your phone.
- Remote access of your MVHR unit from anywhere in the world.
- Installer/technician menu access means we can log in and give you remote assistance if needed.